Wednesday, September 3, 2014

30-in-30 Day Three -- Cage Free 010

"Little Nipper"
Cage Free Series 010



Hummingbirds are amazing creatures.  The glow of their feathers just takes my breath away.  We have a few hummingbirds in our yard from time to time but I have never fed them.  My neighbor feeds birds and that will have to be good enough for me.  I seem to attract squirrels when I put out feeders.

I woke up this morning congratulating myself for being so organized.  I jumped up, turned on the tea pot to start it brewing while I went in to brush my teeth.  Feeling rather tired from staying up a little late, but glad for all I have accomplished this week.  When I got back to the kitchen, the tea pot was quiet and nothing had brewed.  My heart sank as I wondered,  "Is it broken?"  Then I realized, nope... I forgot to fill it last night.  Ugh.  The rest of the day has to go more smoothly than that, right?  Let's hope.


"Little Nipper"
6" x 6" oil on gessobord, unframed.
This painting is available through Daily Paintworks Auction.
See the rest of the artists participating in the 30-in-30 on Leslie Saeta's blog.



.

No comments:

Post a Comment