Tuesday, September 23, 2014

30-in-30 Day Twenty Three. Cage Free Series 030

Knock Knock Knocking
Cage Free Series 030



Pileated Woodpecker working on making his home in a tree.

Yesterday I talked about the first day of Autumn and that was in preparation for today.  Which is actually the first day of Autumn.  And today it feels like Autumn.  It's a chilly 59 degrees.

My whole family was in bed by 9:00 last night so maybe we're all ready to hibernate.  I'm not as grumpy this morning so my co-workers will be free to go about their business without hiding behind machines to avoid me.


"Knock Knock Knocking"
6" x 6" oil on gessobord, unframed.
This painting is available through Daily Paintworks Auction.
See the other participating artists at Leslie Saeta's blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment