Friday, September 26, 2014

Cage Free -- 30-in-30 Day Twenty Six -- SOLD

Man of Mystery
Cage Free Series 033



Having never been much of a hiker, I know very little about birds of the forest.  The Cedar Waxwing with his striking mask and peachy/grey body coloring is absolutely beautiful to me.  He is a bird of the forest and it's unlikely we have met.

I would definitely like to spend time hiking however, my horrible sense of direction finds me lost even on simple trips I have made many times in the past.  Even following a GPS on roads that are marked with signs to let me know where I am going is not foolproof when this fool is behind the wheel.  So, I feel as though hiking is not something I should spend a lot of time doing.  Also, I have no desire to encounter a bear.


"Man of Mystery"
6" x 6" oil on gessobord, unframed.
This painting is available through Daily Paintworks Auction.
See the other artists participating at Leslie Saeta's blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment