Monday, September 22, 2014

Cage Free -- 30-in-30 Day Twenty Two

Prepared For Take-off
Cage Free Series 029



Nuthatch is ready to burst into the sky.  Off to his next adventure.

The first day of Autumn.  The days will now become almost non-existent.  Especially when Daylight Saving Time kicks in.  I have a little sour spot in my heart for DST.  The idea behind it is ridiculous to me.  I wish I could say I would hibernate but that's not likely.

(I might be a little grumpy from going to bed very late last night.)  Maybe I will get started on a fabric art project and let the bugs have the basement for a while.  At least thinking about all the snuggly fabric will make me less cranky than if I were to continue to fume about Summer being over.

*pasting on a smile* Have a lovely day!  :)


"Prepared For Take-off"
6" x 6" oil on gessobord, unframed.
This painting is available through Daily Paintworks Auction.
See the other participating artists at Leslie Saeta's blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment