Thursday, September 18, 2014

Cage Free -- 30-in-30 Day Eighteen

Fishing
Cage Free Series 025



Prothonotary Warbler does a little afternoon fishing.

Yesterday Leslie Saeta talked about how she loves painting reflections and my painting today is also about reflections and I love how water sparkles when the sunlight hits it at a sharp angle.  I think I captured that sparkle here.

I got a little more sleep last night and feel much better today.  I will definitely do that again tonight.  I have this thought that's left over from when I was a kid -- I never wanted to go to bed because I was always afraid somebody was going to have fun without me.  I have to force myself to go to bed.  Every night.  I'm lucky in that I almost never have insomnia.  Once my head hits the pillow, I'm out.  It's the making-myself-go-to-bed part that's a struggle.


"Fishing"
6" x 6" oil on gessobord, unframed.
This painting is available through Daily Paintworks Auction.
See the other participating artists on Leslie Saeta's blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment