Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Half Spool

30 Paintings of Comfort and Joy, Number Nine



Only a small amount of lovely purple thread left on the spool.

Sewing.  I do enjoy sewing.  Especially in the winter time.  When my 30 paintings are completed, I will begin work on some quilting projects.  In the past, my quilt tops have all been made by machine while the actual quilting portion has been done by hand.  I intend to get a free-motion quilting foot for my machine (an old model of questionable quality -- so wish me luck!) and probably a table because crawling around on the floor for cutting fabric and sandwiching the quilt layers is becoming less desirable all the time.

"Half Spool"
6" x 6" oil on Gessobord
This painting is available through Daily Paintworks Auction.

No comments:

Post a Comment