Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Buttercups

30 Paintings of Comfort and Joy, Number Twelve



Painting flowers and abstract are wonderfully enjoyable to me.  I got a two-for-one deal here.

I am obviously pining for Spring with these last two paintings.  Winter can be lovely to paint and I may try a Winter landscape but I'm already ready for warmer days.  I did take a walk last night (trying to get in those 10,000 steps).  It was dark and chilly and the walking path was quite clear of other people, if a bit slippery.  Don't worry tho- I had my flashlight and reflective vest so I made my attempts at safety, anyway.

I am having some trouble with my lighting again so some more experimentation is in order, I guess.  Forgive me for the shiny areas.

"Buttercups"
6" x 6" oil on Gessobord
This painting is available through Daily Paintworks Auction.

No comments:

Post a Comment