Saturday, July 29, 2017

July/Early August Happenings

Coming Soon:
an opportunity to hobnob with artists.  Scroll down for details.


First though, I have a little inspiration from an artist I have admired for a long time.
Dreama Tolle Perry

Calling

I can only answer to that which calls me.

Often times we feel we should be doing more, something, anything.
We see what another is immersed in and shame ourselves for not wanting, doing, being more.

Overlooking one vital thing.

We can only answer to that which calls to us.

That thing that calls me.
That thing that calls you.
And we each have a unique calling.

THE thing that calls us by name, that wakes us in the night and shakes us gently in our days.
Appearing again and again in unexpected ways and unforeseen times.

It’s important to realize this.

We, you and I, are not missing out on anything that sits in the ‘should’ category.
It was/is not for us.
It is tagged for someone else and is thus calling their name and they are answering that call with all that is within them.

We, you and I, each have our calling and we can only answer to that which calls for us.

With all that lies within us.


Dreama is amazing.  You should check her out.


Also, you should come and see me!





See me and lots of other awesome artists at the closing reception for Midsummer Madness at Circle Gallery, 18 State Circle, Annapolis, MD on Friday, Aug. 4, 2017 at 5pm - 7pm.


.

No comments:

Post a Comment