Saturday, July 18, 2015

New Logo

Have you considered having your own logo, but don't know where to start?  I checked out a couple of online companies that will make a logo for you and they make the process really easy.  Since I was kind of at a loss in the process, I decided to go with LogoTournament.com, where I could look at choices from different designers and then choose what I liked.

Logo Tournament asks a lot of great questions about what you want from a logo, whether you have ideas of your own, what you'd like your logo to say in terms of the psychology of color and then you tell them how much you want to pay and amazing designers from around the globe send you their ideas based on your preferences.  It was not an easy choice for me.  I received a few great designs that I would never have considered and I worked with a couple of designers who had a concept I liked but one thing or another needed tweaking, such as font style.

I am beyond happy with my design.


My new, beautiful logo from logotournament.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment